Dell Project Detail
The main challenge was to create a new and improved B2B software site that could provide a seamless and intuitive experience for users, while also showcasing the product offerings from DELL software. This required an understanding of the user behavior and needs, as well as an in-depth analysis of the current market trends and competition.
The deliverables for this project included:
- User research and personas
- Information architecture
- Site map
- Wireframes and prototypes
- Usability testing
- Final design
- Clickable prototypes
The end result was a new B2B software site that provided a clean, user-friendly experience and showcased the product offerings from DELL software in an engaging and accessible manner. The new site was well received by users, with an improvement in customer satisfaction and an increase in product sales.
Prototyped the new designs and tested them with users to ensure they were intuitive, easy to use, and met the users’ needs.
Designed a clean, modern and professional look and feel for the website that aligned with Dell’s brand guidelines and user-centered design principles.
Implemented the design into a CMS and developed the site with a responsive web design approach to ensure a seamless user experience across all devices.
Partnered with the development team to ensure the smooth implementation of the design and tracked the success of the site through analytics and user feedback.
Provided training and documentation for the client to maintain and update the site as needed.
Ensured that the site was accessible and inclusive for all users, including those with disabilities.
- I met with Dev to go through each requirement and each wireframe page.
- Made sure Dev had the requirements (functional components) based upon: need more information.
- Set-up weekly status review discussions with Dev to review the weekly tasks, issues, next steps, etc.
- Designed wireframes for initial annotations for review.
- Had discussions with marketing, Dev and support to discuss shared components.